Monday, October 01, 2007
For Mature Audiences Only
At nap time, Jack and I read books, sang songs and talked about the morning. All the normal rituals. My stomach does not allow for much lap room so I sat him facing me and I asked him about his doctor's visit last week. His memory was crystal clear last week but is now almost. It was fun because he would tell us exactly what the doctor did and how she took a throat culture and he chocked. So as we talked face to face I heard him say she looked at my eyes, my ears, my mouth and then I thought he said penis. So I said "penis?" at which he answered "noooooo" and then laughed so hard I thought he would pass out. I started laughing and asked again "did you say penis?" and we both laughed. Now I am laughing so hard I am crying and Jack is rolling with laughter that he can barely keep his head up. I never found out what he was trying to say but this was the single greatest moment of motherhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment