Monday, October 29, 2007

Baby Update

No baby yet! I went to the doctor today and I am now 3 cm. We have decided to schedule an induction for Monday, November 5. The doctor said that my labor with Jack was very fast and expects this one to be less than 3 hours. So unless this little guy decides otherwise, November 5th it is.



This past week was very busy. Jack and I hosted a playgroup on Wednesday and enjoyed playing with Play-Doh. We also went to my grandparents house on Thursday. Jack just adores my grandpa. While I sat at the table with my mom, aunt Debbie and grandma, the two boys played in the TV room and talked. It was very cute.
Terry and I had a night out in Chicago this past Saturday. We went to dinner and a movie and stayed overnight at the Marriott. It was great to get one more night away before the baby comes.

The biggest news of the week though was that my little sister Kathleen got engaged to Griffin. We are all so excited. Griffin surprised Kathleen with a ring on her birthday and the two have been beaming every since.

No comments: