Friday, October 19, 2007

Snakes and Pumpkins


There is no real story with the snake but the image of it in the garbage made me laugh. Jack found a rubber snake Grandma Janet gave him about 6 months ago and chased me around the house saying "sssss". He pretended the snake was biting me and I pretended to cry. When Jack ran out of the room I asked him what he was doing and he said "I put the snake in the garbage". I loved that he was trying to save mommy from the snake.




This morning we went to Ava's house for a Halloween party. Jack had the time of his life. He rode her "motorcycle", ate 2 pieces of pizza, painted a pumpkin and had way too many cookies. Going to Ava's is such a treat for him because, as he puts it, "she has toys". He was even easy going about putting on his fireman hat today since he was going to Ava's.

No comments: