Monday, October 22, 2007

Lining up the Toys



It amazes me how Jack can play day in and day out on his "street" and never bore of it. Terry and I have tried to give him only a few cars but he loves them and really plays with all of them so why not just let him?

Baby number two is starting to make his move too. I saw the doctor this morning and I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. The doctor thinks it will be before Halloween. We will see. The baby is already bigger than Jack was when he was born. I can really feel the difference too. I can't wait to see this little one. Terry and I don't feel ready but when are you ever? We are excited and are looking forward to the arrival.

1 comment:

no way said...

Aaah! So exciting! Let me know if there's anything we can do for you before/during/after the baby is born. I can always come over there if you need to leave for the hospital in a hurry. Don't hesitate to call-I know how crazy it might get when you're in labor and want to get to the hospital fast!