Is this a good idea or bad idea?
A serious game of Uncle Wiggily
Aside from a few sniffles and a lingering cough both boys seem to be on the mend. This is very exciting especially since the weather is supposed to be very nice this week. I plan to go to the park as much as possible.
This past weekend was spent indoors an account of the cold and the snow but everyone had some fun. Matt and Jack are getting along about 75% of the time. The two love pushing things around the house or playing trains or cars.
Yesterday Grandpa Bill brought over Uncle Wiggily. Jack is a sucker for board games and is now obsessed with this one. We have to wait until Matt is down for a nap but Terry and I enjoy playing games with him. It is funny to think just two years ago he was Matt's age - learning to talk, run and play. Now Jack is a little adult - counting, reading and telling jokes. I am trying to savor Matt because I know it all goes by so quick.
1 comment:
Picture #2=BAD IDEA! I've seen that idea played out in our house before, and there's nothing good about it.
Post a Comment