This past Sunday, Jack's school had its open house. Instead of showing mom and dad around, Jack jumped into his daily school routine of playing and Matt was right on board with him. The two found their own activities and dove right in. It is nice to see Jack enjoy school so much and I think Matt will love it too (in 2 more years!).
This week was supposed to be sunny with some chance of rain but it has turned out to be cool, rainy and gloomy. I know it is typical March weather but I was so looking forward to some sun and playing outside. Oh well. It will soon be here. Meanwhile the little guys have spent their days pretending to be in a parade, playing Candy land, counting incessantly (Jack), drooling incessantly (Matt) and tearing apart every room of the house as I follow behind them cleaning. Needless to say, nap time and bedtime have not been a problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment