The last couple of days have been so nice with temperatures in the 40s and 50s. After weeks of being cooped up, the boys and I were finally able to ride bikes, color with chalk, play in the sand box and go to the park. The beautiful weather could not have come at a better time. The kids are finally cough and sniffle free, eating again and sleeping better (at least Jack).
After being sick for 5 weeks, Matt has come back with a vengeance. He is literally bouncing off the walls with boundless amounts of energy. I have to change his clothes as he runs around the house. This morning I gave up and let him run around in his diapers. Jack made me feel bad as he kept asking "why is Matt naked?" In the car, Matt constantly kicks his shoes off so I stopped putting them back on his feet which did not prevent him from running around with only one shoe. I can't complain though. I am thankful to have him back and feeling good. I love watching him run and desperately climbing objects twice his size. Tomorrow we are going to the zoo with my mom. Matt is showing a real interest in animals so I can't wait to see his reaction at the zoo.
Matt has to point to every car, truck or bus and yell "CAR, CAR"
Toddler pile up
1 comment:
Ha! I love the pileup picture-that was such a nice day! Sean said he saw Jack at the film fest today. I missed it so I could clean a closet. The exciting times of a mom...
Post a Comment