Sunday, March 08, 2009

Zoo Day


Jack, Matt and I joined my mom on Friday for a marathon day. We went to the zoo which was great for Jack but too much for Matt. Jack loved going from place to place where as Matt was content on climbing the wood fences. We then went to McDonald's only to just waste a perfectly good happy meal. What kid does not eat fries?
Matt then took a great nap at my parents house. Jack and I spent the time in town shopping at the bakery, watching the trains and even getting to see the firemen practice using the hook and ladder.
I am so glad we took full advantage of the sunny day. This weekend has been miserable with lots of rain and dark skies. The boys are holding on and we have a lot planned for this week. I hope the weather works in our favor.

No comments: