Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bringing In the Outside


After a month of sick kids, I am now sick and Jack has redeveloped a cough. To combat the winter and sick blues I thought it would be a good idea to bring some of our outdoor toys indoors. Jack has been riding his "police car" all over the house as Matt follows behind in his lawn mower. Our doorways are getting beating but the kids love it.

At night, Terry and I love to give the boys a bath. It is the only time that the two can be in a confined place for an hour and not fight. I don't know what it is about the magic of water and bubbles but I am not complaining. It also helps with our runny noses and coughs.
We are praying every day that the sun will come out soon!


Touchdown Illini (Terry was in charge of dressing Jack today)

Little Red Wagon Matt

No comments: