There are not too many exciting options with two sick kids and cold weather. I don't want to get any of our friends sick but I am not staying inside everyday either so I have had to improvise. On Friday, I took the boys to Carson's which is now Jack's favorite place. Any place with an escalator is exciting to Jack. We ran around the kids' section, went in and out of changing rooms and Matt kissed every mirror he saw. Afterwards, we went to Grandma Janet's to visit with her and her friend Linda. Jack spent the majority of the time making orange juice with grandma's new juicer.
On Saturday, Terry and I took the kids to Snackville Junction where our lunches were delivered by a train. After naps we went back to Carson's for more escalator rides.
Now that it is February, I am hoping for warmer days like maybe above freezing. If not, Carson's is going to have to start charging us at the door.
Matt enjoys a back massage.
Mommy and Jack
1 comment:
That's a cute picture of you and Jack, Meredith. Also, I LOVE Carson's, especially the one in the Plaza. You should call us.
Post a Comment