Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy 6 Months


Matthew Sean is 6 months old today. He is such wonderful little guy. It was tough in the beginning but now he is taking longer naps and sleeping pretty good at night. He now weighs almost 19 lbs and is 28.5 inches. He is a smiler and loves to laugh, especially at Jack. Matt is rolling over and can sit up with support. Now I want the clock to slow down. He is growing too fast. At his appointment his doctor told me that she could see Matt and Jack together (Matt's 9 month check up and Jack's 3 year checkup). I felt like crying. Jack cannot be three in a few months - not for a few years!




The boys and I went to a Room 2 Play with our play group. It was a great morning. The place had great toys and was so friendly. There was even a place for the kids to have lunch which was a plus.
After naps, I had the boys in the family room. As they played I ran around the house collecting garbage for the pick up tomorrow. I was coming down the stairs when I heard Jack running toward me with tears in his eyes. I kept saying what's wrong, what's wrong? He wouldn't answer so I ran to Matt who was crying a little but fine. Jack said he hit Matt on accident and started to cry. I think Jack, in a daze, may have stepped on him. I told him a little girl fell on Matt this morning and that accidents do happen. Jack gave Matt a hug and Matt smiled. Jack seemed to feel better and celebrated the moment by saying "Can I watch Thomas?" Jack seems to like Matt more and more everyday. A month ago, he did not even really look at him, now he is crying that he accidentally hurt him.

TO FLANNERY: Happy half birthday to Matt's future girlfriend (if Tim will allow dating).

No comments: