Sunday, April 20, 2008

Reading Glasses

This weekend Terry was in Galena with some friends. I spent a lot of time with family to keep me busy (and sane). On Friday my mom spent the day with us. We played outside, had a picnic and I got to do some shopping while Matt took an unusually long nap. On Saturday we spent the day at my parents. Jack and Matt took long walks around the neighborhood with pop and got a lot of fresh air. This seemed to help Jack sleep well but not little Matthew! He continues to have a hard time at night (just when it was getting better!). He has three teeth coming in on the bottom but I am convinced we just need to close the door and let him cry it out until morning. Our 6 month checkup is next week. If I get the all clear we will begin the tough love right away. Other than the night wakings, Matt is such a fun baby. His eyes follow Jack all around the house and Jack is slowly acknowledging him. Jack is a little mother to him sometimes which I find to be so cute. I hope this friendship continues to grow!
I thought this picture of Matt was funny. My mom put her reading glasses on him. He looks very studious.

The other picture is of the boys pretending to nap on the couch. Jack loves to pretend to go to bed for some reason and this time he wanted Matt to nap with him.

No comments: