Since Matt will be 6 months next week I am trying to not use the infant car seat. I am also hoping that he will not nap on the way home from the park. He loved the stroller -- so much so that he fell right asleep on the walk home. Jack and I decided to stop off at another park and let Matt nap. As you can tell from the picture Jack was very excited.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Big Boy Seat
Since Matt will be 6 months next week I am trying to not use the infant car seat. I am also hoping that he will not nap on the way home from the park. He loved the stroller -- so much so that he fell right asleep on the walk home. Jack and I decided to stop off at another park and let Matt nap. As you can tell from the picture Jack was very excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment