Matt is starting to sit up and gets better at it each day. He has little desire to roll over or crawl though. Jack was doing the arm crawl and could roll over at this time. It will be interesting once both kids are mobile and on the loose.
The weather has been great and we have spent a lot of time outdoors. I love getting out. I think we all have cabin fever at this point. Jack keep saying that it is hot out. I guess 50 is hot compared to this bitter cold winter we had.
1 comment:
Isn't it fun now that they're both a little closer in size? All the hard work is in the first few months, and it seems to get easier and easier.
Dan is home this morning, so I am off the clock. I think I am going to drop off your drawing while I am out.
Post a Comment