A few times this week the weather was nice enough to play outside. It is always a huge relief to be out. It has been a long winter and all of us are sick of the house. As the boys get older, the backyard gets to be more fun. Jack loves to play t-ball, run, write with chalk, ride his "cars" and of course work in the sandbox. Matt loves to do anything anyone else is doing. He just runs around following.
On Friday, I went through Matt's closet to sort his clothes. I found these overalls that he got for either his baptism or Christmas. It just about fits now and he looked so cute.
Then Jack jumped in. I wish I could get both boys looking at me.
1 comment:
Go Matt! Love that sharp collar! By the way, who is that handsome young man pulling the wagon? :)
Post a Comment