Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birthday Boy!


Today is Terry's birthday. It is an exciting time since the two of us will be the same age for 2 months. Then I become the older one again - ugh.
Jack and I have been slaving away on a secret birthday cake. Of course Jack does not know the meaning of secret and has been telling Terry all about the red cake he made and how he is going to eat it. I am hoping this cake makes it to dinner tonight.
Terry is the most wonderful husband and father. There have been lots of challenging and tough times but also a lot of laughs and good memories. Just yesterday I was having the worst day. No amount of planning or hard work seemed to make the day turn around. It was not until Terry called to tell me about his bad day that made me laugh and feel better. Terry takes everything in stride and sees the good in everything. Only he can have a hilariously bad day.
Happy birthday, Terry! Can't wait to see you tonight!

1 comment:

Kathleen Ewald said...

Happy Birthday Terry! We love you -Kathleen & Griffin