I left Matt with our first babysitter this morning. Matt and Jack have never been with a sitter other than an aunt or a grandparent so this was a big deal. (Of course he is the second child so not too big of a deal - Just kidding Lauren!)
When we left, Matt was in good spirits (see picture!) but I guess it went downhill from there. I got a call from the sitter saying he had been crying for two hours and refusing to eat. As soon as I got home he was all smiles again - the little stinker! The two girls sitting for Matt were still smiling and said they would babysit anytime so that is good news. The girls are so cute and so good with both of the boys. We will just have to keep trying.
1 comment:
That's a tough one Meredith, but at least you tried! Eventually it will get easier, I bet. And having a babysitter is so important to your sanity sometimes.
I hope we can all get together this week some time!
Post a Comment