At home, Jack is totally attached to the green blanket. When we first moved, the rule was no blanket outside of the room. Then I said no blanket downstairs. Now it is no blanket outside (unless he wants it!). The last rule has been in effect for about a year so I am holding on to it. Jack and the blanket are so cute though and they play so nicely together!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Blanket Love
At home, Jack is totally attached to the green blanket. When we first moved, the rule was no blanket outside of the room. Then I said no blanket downstairs. Now it is no blanket outside (unless he wants it!). The last rule has been in effect for about a year so I am holding on to it. Jack and the blanket are so cute though and they play so nicely together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment