Jack and Hayden have known each other since they were about 5 weeks old and we have been apart of the "North side" playgroup since he was about 4 months old. I get such a kick out of all of the kids and love watching them grow up. Jack seems gravitate toward Hayden during play group. I think he also just likes being around one or two kids. Yesterday, Jack and Hayden kept disappearing. Courtney and I found them playing "going to bed" in my room. I think all play dates with these two will need to be supervised for next 20 years!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
True Love
Jack and Hayden have known each other since they were about 5 weeks old and we have been apart of the "North side" playgroup since he was about 4 months old. I get such a kick out of all of the kids and love watching them grow up. Jack seems gravitate toward Hayden during play group. I think he also just likes being around one or two kids. Yesterday, Jack and Hayden kept disappearing. Courtney and I found them playing "going to bed" in my room. I think all play dates with these two will need to be supervised for next 20 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment