This past weekend, my good friend, Mo, and I went to our 10 year college reunion. It was probably one of the best times of my life. Mo and I met freshman year as roommates, went to Rome together our sophomore year and have been great friends ever since. I could not wait to "relive" some of the good times we had at Saint Mary's. In 10 years, most of us have gotten married and had kids but so little really seemed to have changed. We all were able to pick up where we left off. Unfortunately for Mo and I, we left off as buffoons. I don't think we let anyone down this weekend.
Some highlights from the weekend were Mo asking Sara Pluta if she went to the Rome Reunion and Sara replying that she did not go to Rome, Anne Schneeman calling us "wretched little bitches" (I guess she did not appreciate the drunk dialing), security coming to our room because my alarm clock was going off for a few hours and Jessi introducing herself to Joya who knew her and had spent a good part of the dinner talking to her. Jessi is a rare, totally good natured person who also had to put up with the drunk dialing when Mo called and asked her take us from Holy Cross to LeMans (a 2 minute walk).
Terry said the next reunion cannot come fast enough. He said I came back very giddy. I guess that is what happens when you are finally allowed to have a full meal, conversation and night's sleep without interruption. It felt great.
2 comments:
Sounds like a great time!
You are wretched little bitches. sorry I missed all the fun - but I've been thinking about you lots. And the pictures - good lord - we were not this good looking in college - who really gets more attractive with age? Apparently SMCers.
Post a Comment