After four months of hugging Matthew for every nap, we have finally retired the Miracle Blanket. I thought for sure we would have to swaddle Matt until he was a toddler but it looks like he gave it up without much of a fight. The blanket was very good to us. It weathered Matt's growing body (by ripping in two places to accommodate his round belly) and remained intact even though I washed it about 4 times a day (I had to cheat a few times by just throwing it in the dryer). I will not miss the Miracle Blanket but I am thankful that we had it (another great Linda Reutter gift!).
Friday, March 14, 2008
The Miracle Blanket
After four months of hugging Matthew for every nap, we have finally retired the Miracle Blanket. I thought for sure we would have to swaddle Matt until he was a toddler but it looks like he gave it up without much of a fight. The blanket was very good to us. It weathered Matt's growing body (by ripping in two places to accommodate his round belly) and remained intact even though I washed it about 4 times a day (I had to cheat a few times by just throwing it in the dryer). I will not miss the Miracle Blanket but I am thankful that we had it (another great Linda Reutter gift!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment