After crying for several hours, Matt took a long nap in my grandpa's bathroom and then spent some one on one time with him. Matt has been pretty easy going but there are still some days that seem to shake him. I am not sure if it is his teeth or if he just does not like to be handled too much. What ever the case, I am glad he got to have some happy moments with my grandparents.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Matthew and Pop
After crying for several hours, Matt took a long nap in my grandpa's bathroom and then spent some one on one time with him. Matt has been pretty easy going but there are still some days that seem to shake him. I am not sure if it is his teeth or if he just does not like to be handled too much. What ever the case, I am glad he got to have some happy moments with my grandparents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment