
I tried oatmeal with Matt but I think I will hold off for a while. He liked it but I think he is too young yet. I looked at pictures of Jack when he first had solids. As you can see, the first child has all safety restraints on and the chair was probably disinfected before and after use. The second child has to deal with spaghetti stains from the night before (Jack is still in this chair) and he is not buckled. I can't believe how much I let things "slide" with Matt. I think he will be a better person for it.
1 comment:
I am going to second that-Megan has had less "stressing out" done over her, and she appears to be cool as a cucumber. I wonder if babies can sense how nervous we are the first time around?
And your kids are so darn cute. These pictures crack me up,especially the St Pats ones.
Post a Comment