

Nothing too exciting has happened this week. I have just been counting down the days until we have some warmer weather. Enough is enough. I want to be outside. Until then we have had fun with a visit from Grandma Johnson, a few play dates, library time with Grandma Janet and lots of hours playing trains. Our train play has spilled onto the floor now. Not only do the trains run on their tracks but they go into the "water" and over "hills" on the floor. I like the change of pace but now you must be very careful when walking through the playroom. I don't want to accidentally crush the Griffin train.
Earlier this week I was making breakfast for Jack and myself in the kitchen when I heard Jack say "I am putting a blanket on Matt and playing with him". I thought it was very sweet that Jack stopped playing cars to take care of Matt. Jack definitely misses Matt when he is not around but really does not pay too much attention when he is around. I am anxious to see the two play together when Matt is more mobile.
We also got a new dishwasher this week. It is beautiful and will even clean oatmeal off the bowls. I think the installation was the highlight of Jack's week. He kept talking to the man asking him what his name was and if this was the new dishwasher and if that was his truck outside. When the man tossed a tool into his bag Jack reprimanded him and said "don't throw that". Where does he hear these things?
1 comment:
Hi Meredith-I loved the new pictures. And the story about the bus and train with Jack is priceless. You are a great mom. We are so lucky that Terry found you. And I especially love you stories with the pictures. It makes them all the better. Love to the boys and Terry. Love-Joyce
Post a Comment