Sunday, February 10, 2008

Jack's First Haircut




At 2.5 years of age, Jack received his first haircut. Terry and I dropped Matt at my parents so we could fully focus on Jack. It was a great outing. Jack chose the red jeep, watched Thomas and patiently sat as he got his hair cut. I saw one of his hands clutching the side of the jeep but he never complained. At the end, he chose a blue sucker and got a little certificate that held his picture and a lock of hair. Terry and I cannot get over the transformation. He is now truely a little boy.
We did a little shopping and then went to eat. The mall was not crowded but the restaurant was and we had to sit in the bar. I was nervous about Jack sitting on a chair three feet off the ground but he sat well and ate his lunch. Everyday Jack gets a little older. My sister keeps telling me that every few months I say "this is a good age" but really I think 2.5 is a good age.

1 comment:

no way said...

I think 2.5-3 is a good age too. There were some parts I'd like to forget, but in general, it's really sweet and exciting. We can't wait to see this big boy and his new haircut tomorrow!