Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Dougherty's





Jack and I got to spend the day at the Children's Museum with Anne and James (college friends) and their 3 kids Seamus 4, Finn 2 and MJ 4 months. I don't think I have seen Anne and James since our wedding but luckily with our blogs we quickly caught up and enjoyed a great time together. The boys played well and I got to hold little MJ who was all smiles.
Jack had about a 20 minutes melt down when leaving the museum which seems to be his way the last 2 weeks. He quickly recovered when his juice and pizza arrived at lunch and seemed to do well the rest of the day. He took a great nap in the car which I was really hoping for.
Traffic was awful and I forgot to go to the bathroom before I left. Thank goodness Terry was at his office so we made a pit stop. Terry sat with Jack and I quickly ran in.
As soon as we got home, Jack's eyes opened and he looked like he could use another hour of sleep. I got really scared but then my mom came out (she is still painting) and he was all smiles.

No comments: