






My grandma, mom and aunts Karen and Debbie came over for lunch today. Karen lives in New Orleans and is visiting for the week.
It is always so nice to have Karen in town. She adds a certain element that makes you laugh like you are in grade school. Our main topic of conversation was the blog. Karen, Debbie and even my grandma were determined to be on the blog. Karen kept announcing that what she was doing was definitely "blog material". If a could post a video of the whole lunch I would because I had to laugh at all they were doing. Jack's nap may continue to the next morning. They chased him, played with trucks and puzzles, threw him in the air, sang songs and had him jumping off furniture. It was fun to watch and every picture is "blog material" for sure.
My grandma made the most incredible spaghetti that would rival the best restaurants in Italy. I may eat some more now for dessert!
Karen leaves tomorrow and we cannot wait for the next visit.
1 comment:
What a bunch of hotties!!! I finally made it to THE blog!!! Life is good!!! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment