Monday, August 06, 2007

Lake Geneva





Terry and I decided at the very last minute to go to Lake Geneva, WI. He had a golf outing on Friday afternoon so we drove up on Thursday and had Friday morning together. This was our first overnight trip with Jack. I was very worried but he did great.
Jack's favorite activity was playing with the sliding closet doors. He invented a game with Terry in which Jack would go in one end, Terry would wait there and then Jack would surprise him by running out the other end. He played for hours and when he woke up the next morning he wanted to play again. It was hard to get him out of the room.
He also enjoyed the pool. I think he may even be able to breath underwater. Every time he went under I swore I was going to have to give him CPR but he came up smiling and wanting more.
Although short, it was a great family vacation.

No comments: