School starts in two days and our local pool closes in one day. The end of summer is unfortunately here.
A few weeks ago, Jack, Matt and I ventured down to the deep end of the pool. The end of the pool meant for the big kids who knew how to dive. Jack was determined to learn. We practiced often. Jack endured countless belly flops. But this past week, after hours of of trying, Jack finally got it and dove head first into the pool. He became obsessed and wanted to go back each day and keep diving. We even went one day in the drizzle. I love the water and I love that he loves it too.
Matt, who can barely swim also loves to jump in the water and then he dangerously dog paddles back to the side of the pool with his mouth and nose barely out of water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment