Friday, July 13, 2012

First Month of Summer

The summer is flying by and I have not taken as many pictures as I would have liked.

I think this has been one of our best summers. The boys are enjoying camp, swimming, playing with friends everyday, enjoying soccer games twice a week and looking forward to a block party tomorrow.
Matt and Jack are at an age where they are more independent but still my babies. I am still tying a shoe, washing their hands, giving a time out or helping with their clothes but it is less and less often. So I am taking deep breaths when they drive me crazy and am enjoying this fleeting time.

Here is what we have been doing the last month:
Celebrated a friend's 40th birthday 
Dressed up in vines

Had face painted

Got a tattoo

Indulged in Matt's obsession for princesses and super heros

Ran first triathlon

Said goodbye to a good friend

Spent time with old friends 

Learned to swim

Finally lost top tooth

Fell asleep during fireworks

Took fuzzy pictures with best friend

No comments: