After a trip to CVS and then Urgent Care, we ended up in the ER at Christ Hospital. Matt's heart rate was about 130, he was having trouble breathing and tests showed his oxygen levels were low. One would not guess this by looking at him. He ran right into the ER and jumped up on the counter as I checked in.
Christ was wonderful and took him right away. Matt received a series of breathing treatments over the next 8 hours. In the end, the doctors think he may have allergies. Matt's cold was probably not a cold but a sign that he was allergic to something. For the next month he will have to do a breathing treatment three times a day. When I told him this he got mad and said "Ugh, for a month? That will take years!"
| I think we will have to upgrade Matt's toddler bed to a hospital bed. He is enjoying it a little too much. |
No comments:
Post a Comment