Instead of being a responsible parent and putting the kids to bed on time, the boys and I spent an hour watching old videos. I am so happy to have these because there is so much I have forgotten.
It was funny to see that Matt's wild personality existed even at a few months old. He loved loud noises and hitting things even at the innocent age of 6 months old. His little baby laugh was just as devilish then as it is today.
Jack, on the other end of the spectrum, was very calm and gentile with baby Matt. There are videos of him burping Matt or helping him crawl or just playing together. There are also great videos of Jack singing or telling elaborate stories. I really don't remember these moments so I am so glad to have them recorded. I will post a few videos over the next couple of days.
May 2008
May 2008
May 2008
June 6, 2008
March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment