It is getting harder and harder to find time to update the blog. I can't believe almost 3 months passed without a posting. Not good!
With the kids in school I thought I would have more time but that extra time has translated into more time in the car and grocery shopping without the boys! It has its pros and cons.
Now that Christmas is a week away, we have been trying to make the most of the snow-less season. Last weekend we went to RJ Grunts and saw the Lincoln Park Zoo Lights. Jack was afraid to go because we once we came back from the Zoo lights with the flu. Luckily we have all been very healthy this year. It is a blessing since there is usually bronchitis, croup, flu and head colds circulating the house for three months.
 |
| Matt falls asleep before we get to RJ Grunts |
 |
| Matt and Jack at Zoo Lights |
 |
| Riding the Carousel |
 |
| I bought the loudest color so I could always spot Matt. |
 |
| Jack as a cow in his Sunday school play |
 |
| Walking with neighbors |
 |
| Drinking hot chocolate |
We also got together with our neighbors to take a nice stroll around the neighborhood to see Christmas decorations. With mostly wired first graders and Matt in tow, the walk turned out to be a game for the kids. I am still not sure what the object was, but the kids were cookies that Santa wanted to eat. Every time they saw a Santa, the kids ran and screamed. Our walk turned into a 2 mile jog. We then had hot chocolate and cookies at a neighbor's house and ended the night with a play that the kids wrote and directed.
No comments:
Post a Comment