Saturday, November 14, 2009

Super Heros




In the beginning of October we received some super hero costumes from a cousin. Jack has been wearing his Spider Man costume so much that I almost forgot about the others. This afternoon we pulled out Batman and Superman which proved to be lots of fun. Jack and Matt (who was not in costume) ran around upstairs jumping off beds and pretending to fly. Jack says when he grows up he wants to be Spider Man. He also wants to know who is the real Spider Man right now and where does he live.

3 comments:

no way said...

This is too funny-yesterday, Sean told me Jack is his very best friend, and I can totally see why. We had a long conversation this week about Spiderman-"Why does he have radioactive blood? Does he have skin under that red costume? How does he know when people are in trouble? etc., etc." Eventually I told him he'd have to ask Daddy the answers to those questions. I am useless when it comes to super heros.

no way said...

Oh yeah, and I bought them a CD with the Spiderman theme song on it (among others) at Target on clearance and I woke up in the middle of the night this week with "Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can..." running through my head. Sean asked to hear it on the way to school the next morning, and I said I left the CD in the house. He then replied, "I see the case in the pocket on your door." DAMN-busted! I am going to burn you a copy-you'll love it. All the songs are sung by children. It makes me feel like I'm losing my mind.

Meredith said...

Becky - I think we could just switch kids and not miss a beat.