While running this weekend, a friend pointed out the green birds that have been living in Beverly. Supposedly students at the University of Chicago let these birds go and they have taken up residence in North Beverly. They sound beautiful and are stunning. Jack and I have been looking for them and then today on our way to the library Jack said that he saw the green birds. I did not believe him at first and was shocked to see these birds in our own backyard. I wish I had better pictures but it was a very gloomy day. The birds seem to be all over the neighborhood and I can't believe I never noticed them before. We are not setting up our bird feeder again.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Green Birds
While running this weekend, a friend pointed out the green birds that have been living in Beverly. Supposedly students at the University of Chicago let these birds go and they have taken up residence in North Beverly. They sound beautiful and are stunning. Jack and I have been looking for them and then today on our way to the library Jack said that he saw the green birds. I did not believe him at first and was shocked to see these birds in our own backyard. I wish I had better pictures but it was a very gloomy day. The birds seem to be all over the neighborhood and I can't believe I never noticed them before. We are not setting up our bird feeder again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are the parrots our contractor was telling me about! They have a HUGE nest (from what he told me) on the cell tower kind of behind Cardinal Fitness on 111th. Next time you drive by, take a look. You can't miss the nest and if you are outside you can definitely hear them.
Post a Comment