
Our little Matthew turned two on Friday. Terry and I could not be happier to be parents to a two year old and four year old. Matt is outgoing, personable and very active. Just a few months ago he blurted out "dinosaur" and has had a funny obsession with these reptiles ever since. Both boys love to run around scaring each other. Jack is always a T-Rex and Matt is always a Triceratops. The two have recently been playing a lot of games together including a game in which Matt hits Jack and Jack chases him all around the house until Matt finds Mom or Dad. Matt's laugh is almost too much for me to handle. He has a big belly laugh that I swear neighbors can hear (same goes for his screams).
At age two, Matt is finally speaking pretty clearly. He is saying a few sentences and always says "Please" like "more milk, please", "play tick, tock, please" or "my shows, please". His most endearing word is "Momma". I love it. Jack calls me Mom so I have no idea from where Momma comes but I melt every time he says it. He used to call me "big Momma" but that seems to have faded a little. Matt is still my little baby and enjoys being held and cuddled. I hope this lasts a long time!
Matt also loves to sing and surprised us by singing Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi".
Happy second birthday Matthew Sean. You have brought us so much joy and excitement. We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment