Oh no, Meredith. I was so sad when Megan learned to do this. Luckily, once she learned how, she never really did it again. Maybe Matt will be the same.
(He's really got his moves worked out pretty well, I have to hand it to him.)
I think he had an partner in crime. Jack looks way to guilty watching his apprentice. Matt is so graceful in his escape. Let the races begin! Miss you guys.
2 comments:
Oh no, Meredith. I was so sad when Megan learned to do this. Luckily, once she learned how, she never really did it again. Maybe Matt will be the same.
(He's really got his moves worked out pretty well, I have to hand it to him.)
I think he had an partner in crime. Jack looks way to guilty watching his apprentice. Matt is so graceful in his escape. Let the races begin! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment