Friday, July 17, 2009

These Boys

Yesterday was a rough afternoon. Matt went to bed easily but Jack wanted to stay up. He does not nap most days but when his attitude gets unbearable he usually will agree to a short nap. After about 20 minutes of Jack yelling at me I sent him to his room. He went without a problem and fell asleep within minutes. I was shocked. Around 4:30 I tried to wake both boys and neither moved. This had never happened before. Once they got up I fed them dinner, Terry came home and we spent the night at the park. It was an exhausting day that ended on a good note.






This morning we went to the Museum of Science and Industry. I was scared to go without Terry but Matt and Jack did amazingly well. We watched the trains, played on a cable car, saw a new baby chick and ate a very quick lunch. Matt fell asleep in the car and now is just talking in his bed. Yesterday's marathon nap is creating a little bit of a problem today. At least he is enjoying the quiet time in his room.


No comments: