Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Door County



Terry and I got away to Door County for a few days this past weekend. Jack came down with a fever about 5 hours before we left. I felt a little hesitant but really, really wanted a vacation so we dropped the boys off at my mom's and hightailed it up North.
We did not have much planned. We just wanted to sleep, eat and relax which is exactly what we did. Kathleen and Griffin joined us over the weekend. We had a great time biking, shopping and the guys got to golf a little. We spent a lot of time watching 30 Rock. Kathleen and Griffin have the first two seasons which was perfect for us since we just started watching it. I still cannot get the 30 Rock theme song out of my head but it was well worth it.
Jack and Matt ended up doing very well at my parents. It has been difficult to convince Jack that pancakes are not for dinner and that he cannot have a cookie after breakfast.

Terry explaining his wine tasting techniques

No comments: