This morning Jack and I went to my friend Courtney's house to babysit Hayden and Declan. We had a great time at the park and enjoyed the 70 degree weather. Then the ride home got a little harry. The kids were tired, hungry and hot. A normal 15 minute walk took about 45 minutes. Just when I thought I could not go on, who do I see but my husband eating a sandwich at our favorite former neighborhood spot. While Jack kept asking me if that was his daddy (like he doesn't recognize him out of our house?) I notice these people gathered on the corner. One man approached us and asked if we would mind shooting an Allstate commercial with our family. Sure! Why not? So we did. Terry, Jack and I were even paid for our time! I was so nervous about getting Hayden and Declan home that I did not ask when it would air and I did not say goodbye to Terry (and he did not help me across the street with the three tired kids - a UIC student finally offered!).
Keep your eyes peeled for us in the Allstate commercial.

I left the kids in good hands....
No comments:
Post a Comment