Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Love You In The Shower

Jack has had a huge break from school. He really just had Veteran's day off but one day off makes a difference when he only goes three days a week. We spent one day with my parents, another day raking leaves and today was spent at the Children's Museum. The boys and I are constantly in the car and when we are, I listen to Madonna. Yesterday I was getting Matt out of his car seat and I was still singing the last song I heard before turning off the car. I really was not paying attention until I stopped singing and Jack picked up by belting out "she might make you breakfast and love you in the shower". I now may have to switch to The Wiggles or Justin Roberts.

Matt is getting so big. Here the boys are goofing around on the stairs.


Matt ate graham crackers as Jack actually helped put leaves in the garbage can.


Matt loves Jack's blanket just as much as Jack. Matt has his own but there is just something about the green blanket! Lucky for Matt, Jack was in a sharing mood and let Matt walk around biting the blanket and hugging it.


Here is an action shot of the monitor falling on Matt's head. Even Jack closed his eyes because he knew what was coming.

Matt digging for bones at the CCM...

Jack enjoying the water works at the CCM. He spent a good hour in this room.

Jack was soaked from head to toe but still on a high from the water works room. He kept himself warm under one blower while I tried to dry his shirt under another blower.

3 comments:

no way said...

First I was laughing at Jack raking leaves in the fireman's outfit, but then I REALLY started laughing at the "action" shot. Meredith, that's hilarious! Not the monitor hitting him on the head, but just the fact that you captured the whole thing. Priceless!

Meredith said...

Oh goodness! Jack is now in the fireman outfit 24/7. He went to Kohl's and County Fair it on! It is easy to get him out the door because I just yell "there's a fire, get your coat and boots on". We then make a fire engine noise and 20 minutes later we are out the door.

Borzenski, Chicago said...

Oh, I'm laughing so hard! "There's a fire!" Hmmm...maybe I'll buy Lillie a fireman's outfit! ha ha!
And ditto to Becky's comment about the monitor... priceless!