Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween




The boys went trick or treating through the neighborhood yesterday. Jack is just starting to understand Halloween and Matt just enjoyed being outside picking up sticks and smiling at the neighbors. Matt's favorite part of the night was meeting a stuffed Dracula on a neighbor's lawn.
Now I have to explain Jack's costume. He was supposed to be a fireman but changed his mind last week and I was too lazy to find a spider costume for him. I meant to stuff black nylons for spider legs but never did. Instead he wore a sweatshirt with spiders on it, black sweat pants and Spider-man socks. I thought that was sufficient. Jack did not seem to mind!

2 comments:

Katy Simon said...

Meredith,

The kids looked great on Halloween. Are you still suffering from sugar overload? We definetly are!

Happy belated 1st birthday to Matt.

Katy

no way said...

I second that. Neither of my kids cared what they were wearing, just as long as they were wearing something and got to be outside. They look so cute! I can't believe we haven't seen you in so long-things are so busy now with preschool!