Saturday, September 13, 2008

Night, Night


After putting both of the boys to bed, I heard this high pitched chirp. I followed the noise upstairs to Matt's room and realized he had the worst sounding hiccups I had ever heard. Since he was asleep I just left. Next I hear Jack climbing in and out of his bed. I peeked in and saw him standing in the "trunk" of his car bed. He was digging through all the books, reading one and then getting out another. I came back a few times to watch him until he looked up and said "what?". I would love to watch the going to sleep process for Jack. We really never hear too much from him and he is always in some crazy position when we check on him. Last night's position took the cake. He was wrapped in his green blanket asleep on a bunch of books with his head on the bed side.

No comments: