Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jack's First Day!




Jack had his first day of school this afternoon. Terry and I really worried about it wondering if he would cry, hate it or refuse to go. I worried about myself. Anytime I thought about leaving him I would get teary eyed. Holding our breath, Terry and I drove Jack to school and the boy just jumped out of the car and the teacher took him inside. I had the hardest time taking pictures because it was over in the blink of an eye. After school, Terry asked how it was and all Jack could say was that he did not pee or poop at school. Job well done, Jack! I hope tomorrow goes just as smoothly!
Matt's afternoon had a little bump. He was "walking" in the kitchen and fell. He quickly stopped crying so I did not think much of it until I noticed a big, swollen knot on his forehead. Thank God Terry was there because I briefly thought about calling for an ambulance. A few hours later the swelling went down and he is completely fine.

1 comment:

no way said...

Yay Jack! Way to go! And isn't that the truth about how fast the drop-off goes. I had all these grand plans for taking a cute picture, and it was over so quickly I didn't even get the camera out! Darn!

Hooray for all our boys (and girl!) They're all in school now-wow!