Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thanks Aunt Karen



When Matt was first born Karen sent a little track suit. He loves it and we have really needed it with this fickle weather. It was about 80 on Monday and about 45 on Tuesday. The cold did not bother Matt. He was very happy in his blue little suit.
Jack got his second haircut yesterday. He was so good and afterwards I asked him if he had fun. He said yes and when I asked him if he liked the hairdresser he said "no, I only like you." Oh, Jack! Let's hope this lasts forever!

2 comments:

no way said...

How funny-Megan had that same track suit in pink, and we wore it to threads! She wore all the time in the winter, and even wears it now on chilly days (which is all the time!) She can't wear it in public anymore because she drew on it with markers, but it served us well-I would like an updated version for her!

And Jack is such a sweetie!

Meredith said...

We went to the same hairdresser as Sean (Maggie). She was really great with Jack.