The boys and I went to see the Memorial Day parade down Longwood drive. It was a perfect day. Jack and I were going to march in the parade but it did not work out. I made matching t-shirts earlier in the week with a mom's group that we belong to. Terry was the only one without a shirt - he did not feel left out though. After the parade, Ricky came over for dinner. Jack was a little crabby at times for some reason but loved seeing Ricky. When he left he said "I didn't want Ricky to leave."
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Memorial Day
The boys and I went to see the Memorial Day parade down Longwood drive. It was a perfect day. Jack and I were going to march in the parade but it did not work out. I made matching t-shirts earlier in the week with a mom's group that we belong to. Terry was the only one without a shirt - he did not feel left out though. After the parade, Ricky came over for dinner. Jack was a little crabby at times for some reason but loved seeing Ricky. When he left he said "I didn't want Ricky to leave."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment