Friday, November 16, 2007

Matt's Awake



Matt is waking up more everyday which has been great and awful at the same time. I was getting decent sleep before - a little at night and a little at Jack's nap time. Now I am getting a little less and yesterday Jack decided to not nap at all and then get up for some reason at 12:30 in the morning. Lucky for me, we all woke up in fairly good moods. Jack does not seem sick and I have several cups of coffee in me.
I think it is important to point out that Terry took care of the boys last night so I could got to bed at 8:00. Without a few hours of solid sleep I would be insane today. Jack being cute and a pot of coffee would not have sufficed.

After breakfast Jack took out the play mat and wanted Matt to lay down. I thought Matt was too young (plus I have a tendency to want to carry him) but I gave in. Matt loved it (for about 10 minutes) and Jack knew it. Matt also gave Jack a few smiles which thrilled us both. It was a great couple of minutes after a very long Thursday. I think Terry and I both deserve pizza and beer tonight.

1 comment:

no way said...

I know this sleeping thing well. Maybe Sean's "no need for sleep" disease is rubbing off. I'm going to keep him quarrantined from the other kids!

Call me if you ever want to talk to someone who understands!