Sunday, November 04, 2007

Matt and Jack






This first week has been really nice. The last two nights, Matt fed at 11:30 pm, 3:30 am and 8:00 am so I have been getting a good amount of sleep. Terry is getting an incredible amount of sleep since Matt will not take a bottle yet. I haven't minded since Matt seems to return to sleep easily and I know Terry would take over if he could.
We have had a lot of visitors this week. Jack loves it and thinks everyone is coming to see him. His favorite part of the week, though, is having daddy home. He cannot get enough of Terry and it has been fun to watch. Jack seems to have grown while we were gone. He now needs a haircut, has been helping with the baby (more than I thought he could) and ate a hot dog today without having me cut it up. Terry and I are enjoying Jack even more now that Matt is here. We now appreciate how far along Jack has come way since infancy. We are looking forward to watching Matt grow and now know how quickly this time passes.

No comments: