Friday, July 06, 2007

One Fine Day










Our neighbors, Carshon and Ava, invited us to the DuPage Children's Museum in Naperville. Jack and I have never been and could not wait to go. We had a great time playing at the various stations. Jack really surprised me by doing many of the activities all by himself. He was on the move the whole time. He shot an air gun to make a wheel go round, placed balls in a vacuum that were sucked up and carried across the room by a tube, walked through a tunnel that hung from the ceiling, played the drums and walked through a room of mirrors. I just watched or talked to Carshon which made for a very enjoyable day.
Towards the end he got very tired and was lining up cars with his head on the floor. But sleep would not deter him. As of 4:00 pm today he is still going strong. I, on the other hand, am ready for him to go down for the night. Terry is playing softball after work so it is a long day for me. Fortunately, Terry is coming home with Aurelio's pizza from our old neighborhood. I guess it has been a good day for us both.

No comments: