Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bubbles




Jack and I thought we could handle cleaning the tub this morning as Terry did some work outside. I had about 45 minutes before we were to drop Jack off at grandma's house for the night and wanted to do one last chore. As soon as I turned on the jets the bubbles started and would not stop.
Now, I know you are thinking "how much soap did you use?" Terry asked that about 100 times and I stand by my answer "a little bit". Obviously it was too much but Jack had fun, the tub is clean and I think that is all that matters.

3 comments:

jdoughe3 said...

Did you take a bubble bath after you dropped him off? I don't think I could have resisted. Hope you're feeling well - we think of you often!
A

jdoughe3 said...

I'm looking past the bubbles to one serious tub. Makes me want to take a bath.

JD

Cicely said...

You can bet this would have been an occasion for a 311 call from me... :) Miss you all.